ISO of Buyer's Agent
Buyer Agent Job
ISO of a Buyers Specialist that wants to be part of a growing real estate team.
I am looking for a motivated energetic buyers agent. Excellent split with leads daily. You will work with prequalified buyers as well as convert buyers from lead to commission $$. We use modern technology and our lead systems are producing too many leads to effectively handle. We are only looking for those who want to grow. Keynote
Outgoing with excellent people skills - MOTIVATED, INSPIRED & DRIVEN to SUCCEED
PA Real Estate License
Sales skills a plus
Knowledge of Lehigh Valley area (or the desire to learn).
Please note - this is a commissioned position and a committed, focused, hard-working agent in this position can make a great living.
Experience: Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
License: PA Real Estate
Duties Include But not limited to:
• Prospects for, follows-up with, presents to, and services buyers. This results in effective conversion rates for leads into appointments, appointments into buyer agreements, and buyer agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
• Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients.
• Develops expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, the neighborhoods, schools, and all issues regarding home ownership.
• Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with a mortgage lender.
• Show homes to prospective home buyer clients.
• Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria.
• Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers.
• Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary.
• Write & submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients.
• Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee the entire negotiation process.
• Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors.
• Negotiate all inspection repairs.
• Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting &, etc.
• Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
• Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information.
• Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator.)
• Provide buyer clients with pricing information and market research.
• Educate buyer clients about the home buying process.
• Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved & informed – Promote the team concept
• Keep the lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails & update notes in CRM).
• Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase.
• Train, mentor and assist in the hiring of additional buyer’s agents and showing assistants.
• Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close.
• Regularly attend team meetings.
• Attend all office training for working with buyer clients.
All interested parties shall do the following
Interested parties shall send an email to Justino@soldbyjustino.com
This email shall include a cover letter, Complete DISC assessment, and resume.
Disc test can be found HERE.