Buyer Agent Job
ISO of a Buyers Specialist that wants to be part of a growing real estate team.
I am looking for a motivated energetic buyers agent. Excellent split with leads daily. You will work with prequalified buyers as well as convert buyers from lead to commission $$. We use modern technology and our lead systems are producing too many leads to effectively handle. We are only looking for those who want to grow. Keynote
Outgoing with excellent people skills - MOTIVATED, INSPIRED & DRIVEN to SUCCEED
PA Real Estate License
Sales skills a plus
Knowledge of Lehigh Valley area (or the desire to learn).
Please note - this is a commissioned position and a committed, focused, hard-working agent in this position can make a great living.
Experience: Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
License: PA Real Estate
Duties Include But not limited to:
• Prospects for, follows-up with, presents to, and services buyers. This results in effective conversion rates for leads into appointments, appointments into buyer agreements, and buyer agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
• Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients.
• Develops expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, the neighborhoods, schools, and all issues regarding home ownership.
• Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with a mortgage lender.
• Show homes to prospective home buyer clients.
• Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria.
• Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers.
• Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary.
• Write & submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients.
• Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee the entire negotiation process.
• Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors.
• Negotiate all inspection repairs.
• Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting &, etc.
• Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
• Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information.
• Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator.)
• Provide buyer clients with pricing information and market research.
• Educate buyer clients about the home buying process.
• Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved & informed – Promote the team concept
• Keep the lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails & update notes in CRM).
• Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase.
• Train, mentor and assist in the hiring of additional buyer’s agents and showing assistants.
• Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close.
• Regularly attend team meetings.
• Attend all office training for working with buyer clients.
All interested parties shall do the following
Interested parties shall send an email to Justino@soldbyjustino.com
This email shall include a cover letter, Complete DISC assessment, and resume.
Disc test can be found HERE.
Review the Calendar below. If your requested day is available then Click " Truck Reservation Link"
WOW! Check out this AMAZING 4 bedroom home within Parkland School District. The owners spared no expenses when renovating this home. As you enter the residence you will be greeted by the large and completely remodeled kitchen to include stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Off of the kitchen is a family room with a fireplace with an impressive VIEW!! The mountain view from this family room is priceless. The updates don't stop there. Every floor of this house was redone with new flooring, paint, carpet, and even new bathrooms.
** NEW LISTING ** AMAZING UPDATED EAST PENN SINGLE | Hills at Lock Ridge JUST LISTED - VR TOUR BELOW --->
Check out this GRAND ENTRY with a SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL CHANDELIER. This 5 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home boast over 3,000 sqft situated on a great lot within The Hills at Lockridge. Inside you will find a spacious eat-in kitchen with ample cabinetry, Off the kitchen you will find a 2 story family room and a lovely breakfast nook with cathedral ceilings looking out to the backyard which makes this the ideal open concept layout. The main level of this home also features a formal living room and formal dining room with decorative columns, laundry room, and office/5th bedroom. Upstairs boasts an expansive master suite complete with sitting room, walk-in closet and a spacious master bathroom with corner tub, dual vanities, and shower. Other features of this home include upgraded tile floors in the foyer, kitchen, half-bath and the laundry room. The home was recently painted and custom landscaping installed. The basement is ready for your expansion. Check out the 3D VR TOUR!
Fantastic townhome located in Palmer Twp minutes away from everything. This 3 bed/2.5 bath townhome has plenty to offer with its deceiving spacious design. On the first level, you are greeted by a wonderful gas fireplace providing the warmth to your already cozy living room. The open concept kitchen makes it easy to serve and entertain while giving you a separate eat-in area for formal dining. A bonus space just behind the living room allows for a separate play area for the kids or an exercise area for that morning workout. The finished lower level gives an additional 400 sqft of space to entertain, relax, or barbecue out of the patio doors. The Master bedroom has two (2) walk-in closets with plenty of storage and a private en-suite bath. Minutes from the Palmer Community Center, the malls on SR 248, and SR22 make this home a very convenient place to live. You have to see it to believe it. Don't miss out on this great listing. Schedule your showing today!
** NEW LISTING ** AMAZING UPDATED UPPER SAUCON | LIBERTY VILLAGE HOME JUST LISTED - VR TOUR BELOW --->
Check out this VR tour of this updated Townhouse in Liberty Village!
A VERY SPECIAL Southside Living project is developing and we are eager to announce a proposed 53-townhouse project nestled into about 5 acres in between Basin Street and the Little Lehigh Creek. The developers propose consolidating seven separate lots on Market, West Wye and Barber streets for the project.
Are you thinking about selling YOUR home ?
Whether looking for a home or selling one, knowing the market in your area is an important aspect of the process. As REALTORs, we are often faced with questions from potential sellers regarding how much their home is worth and what is the market right now for sellers. Well, statistics such as those can be provided to you by a licensed REALTOR. Here are some facts about home values in the Whitehall, Lehigh County, PA area.
FIVE THINGS YOU'LL WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS CITY - Bethlehem, Pennsylvania!